Machine and roller alignment is one of the most common and critical components of maintenance and quality control within a production shop. API offers a range of tools and services to align your parts to within tens of micrometers over distances greater than 50 meters.
The API Radian laser tracker has aligned a massive dryer kiln for a DuPont chemical plant. The API XD Laser keeps complex CNC machines aligned for a smooth production run. API service engineers have aligned massive roller machinery in pulp and paper mills, offering hundreds of thousands of dollars in reduced downtime.
Alignment applications are critical in:
- High tolerance production
- Facilities and conveyor layout
- Roller alignment/paper mills
- Automotive manufacturing and inspection
- Aerospace manufacturing and inspection
- Heavy equipment manufacturing and inspection
- Windmill blade manufacturing
- General manufacturing and machining