Some of the world’s highest precision manufacturing is in the field of custom tooling. Higher precision usually means higher production costs and more time spent taking measurements.
With the advanced metrology solutions from Automated Precision, Inc., increased precision can actually take less time and less effort. Tool builders and custom shops from all over the world have used API’s laser trackers and non-contact scanners to do their work faster and more accurately. This increased precision and speed allows customers to take on more projects and jobs.
Custom tooling is commonly used in:
- High tolerance production
- Automotive manufacturing and inspection
- Aerospace manufacturing and inspection
- Heavy equipment manufacturing and inspection
- Windmill blade manufacturing