API est un excellent endroit pour travailler. Il suffit de demander un de nos employés. Nous sommes une société privée familiale avec un esprit d’entreprise et une société diverse, équipe mondiale. Nous sommes fiers des produits que nous faisons pour nos clients, dont beaucoup sont des leaders de l’industrie.
Employés à temps plein de l’API sont admissibles à recevoir une gamme d’options pour l’employeur subventionné l’assurance maladie, la vision et dentaire, ainsi que d’un programme de 401 (k), les primes salariales et les congés payés.
Cliquez ici à appliquer à toute position avec un curriculum vitae et une lettre de motivation.
Voir ci-dessous pour les ouvertures actuelles dans API Europe.
About the Job
Based in Rockville, MD, Automated Precision, Inc. (API) is a fast growth high technology company that specializes in developing the industry metrology solution. Our team consists of the most talented Mechanical, Electrical, Optical Hardware Engineers, Embedded System Engineers, Application Software Engineers and Mathematicians.
We are expanding the R&D team to serve the company growth. Embedded System Engineer is playing the very critical role in next generation product development, strong C/C++ and embedded RTOS/Linux skills are required for this position and good understanding on FPGA and MPU hardware will enhance your capability to develop the firmware and software.
- Work independently or as a team member to design, build, test and troubleshoot hardware and software for our Laser Tracker control system and its accessory devices.
- Program embedded (C/C++) applications for DSP/ARM core processors, on bare-metal, RTOS, or Linux-based operating system.
- Continuously improve and maintain our current firmware/SDK code base.
- Design and development next generation control hardware/software system.
- Collaborate with other engineering disciplines in planning, design and development of systems to ensure software and hardware reliability and performance.
- Write test plans and test cases, conduct unit integration and system-level testing.
- Design and development test utilities software to facilitate a robustness of our control system.
What You Need for this Position
- Master degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 2+ years of embedded system hardware/software development.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Experience writing/debugging multi-process/multi-threaded applications.
- Knowledge of data structure and algorithms.
- Experience with one or more scripting languages such as Python.
- Experience with bare metal and device driver programming, Board Support Packages (BSP) and boot-up process.
- Familiar with one or more architectures (ARM, x86/64, MIPS, DSP, etc.), and knowledge of assembly code and register manipulation.
- Familiar with peripheral interfaces such as I2C, SPI, UART, Ethernet, etc.
- Familiar with communication protocols such as TCP/IP, USB.
- Knowledge of industrial Ethernet-based fieldbus, such as EtherCAT or Profibus is preferred.
- Understanding of signal processing technique and control theory is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of FPGA development and Verilog/VHDL.
- Experience with Xilinx Zynq SoC development preferred.
Experience with cross platform development and debugging.
Automated Precision Inc. is a global leader providing advanced metrology solutions for industries such as automotive, aerospace, machine tool, energy, and shipbuilding. API’s experienced engineering and operational team is unmatched in creating and delivering innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of rapidly evolving industries. We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager for our Northwest region:
- Prepare a sales strategy for your region
- Identify key networks and contacts that will help initiate relationships into customer organizations
- Identify and communicate challenges for selling in the region
- Call on new and existing customers and promote our products
- Prepare proposal offerings for products and services offered by the company
- Ability to effectively demonstrate equipment and software
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Effective communicator both internally to the company and externally to your customers
- Facilitate and lead meetings between the company and the customers
- Align technical and/or business personnel between the company and the customer
- Experience with Laser Tracker, Photogrammetry Systems, Laser Scanners and/or Total Stations
- LOCATION: 75 Miles from Seattle WA
- Metrology Services experience
- 2-4 years of sales experience
- Business or Engineering degree
- Ability to navigate through 3rd party software being offered with the company’s products (Spatial Analyzer, Verisurf, and/or Polyworks)
Automated Precision Inc. is a world leader of advanced metrology solutions for industry. API products are used by the world’s leading automotive, aerospace, machine tool, and CMM manufacturers. API’s experienced engineering and operational team is unmatched in its ability to create advanced, innovative products, which meet the needs of rapidly evolving industries. At the corporate headquarters in Rockville, MD we are currently seeking to add to the team a Manufacturing Technician – Mechanical Assembly.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify solutions
- Recognize the importance of common goals and successes
- Be excited about hands on involvement with production operations
The Responsibilities May Include:
- Inspect and test mechanical installations, assemblies for operation and record results.
- Assemble support structures. Install components, units, sub-assemblies, wiring, and assembly casings using rivets, bolts, soldering and micro-welding equipment.
- Adjust, repair, or replace mechanical component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Clean parts with cleaning solutions, air hoses and cloths.
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, and reports to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
- Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified.
- Position, align, and adjust work pieces and parts to facilitate wiring and assembly.
- Pack finished assemblies for shipment and transport them to storage areas.
- Confer with supervisors or engineers to plan and review work activities, and to resolve production problems.
- Explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers.
The Requirements Are:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in mechanical assembly
- Basic knowledge of using measuring instruments and mechanical tools
- Experience with quality systems such as ISO, TQM, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing
- Experience with mechanical, electrical and electronic assembly troubleshooting
Role: The Sales Engineer is part of the sales team for a defined area, responsible for technical and business requirements discovery, solution design/engineering/consulting, proposal preparation support and technical presentations to customers for API’s full suite of products and solutions.
Collaborate with the Regional Sales Manager to understand customer requirements, to promote the sales of company products, and to provide sales support.
Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and current customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
Support the sales of products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation and use.
Plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs.
Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment.
Assist with the development, presentation, or response to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
Preferred Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Related Science and a desire to connect with customers and help to sell API products and services.
Ihr Aufgabengebiet wird sein:
- Durchführung von Messdienstleistung im Bereich der industriellen Messtechnik
- Technische Betreuung unsere Kunden bis zum erfolgreichen Projektabschluss sowie Installation unserer Systeme vor Ort
- Kundensupport bei messtechnischen und anwendungsspezifischen Fragen
- Hard- und Softwareschulungen
- Unterstützung der Produktentwicklung
Folgende Qualifikationen sollten Sie mitbringen:
- eine abgeschlossene technische Ausbildung/Studium mit Schwerpunkt der dreidimensionalen Messtechnik (Vermessung, Maschinenbau oder vergleichbar)
- idealerweise praktische Erfahrung im Umgang mit 3D-Messtechnik (Laser Tracker, Messarm, Laser Scanner, KMG, …)
- Kundenorientiertes, souveränes und professionelles Auftreten
- Organisationsvermögen und Fähigkeit zur Aufgabenplanung
- gute Deutsch- und Englischkenntnisse in Wort und Schrift
- hohe Reisebereitschaft
- Kenntnisse im Umgang mit Robotern sind wünschenwert
Wir bieten Ihnen:
- Mitarbeit in einem hochmotivierten internationalen Team
- Abwechslungsreiches Aufgabengebiet
- Eigenverantwortliches, selbständiges Arbeiten
- attraktives Gehalt
- Dienstwagen auch zur Privatnutzung
- Möglichkeit des Home-Offices
- Interne Karrieremöglichkeit
Wenn Sie interessiere an einer vielseitigen Tätigkeit haben, bitten wir Sie um Zusendung Ihrer Aussagefähigen Bewerbungsunterlagen per E-Mail unter Angabe Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihres frühesten Eintrittstermins.
Automated Precision Inc. is a world leader in advanced metrology solutions for industry. API products and services are used by leading automotive, aerospace, machine tool, and CMM manufacturers. Now is the right time to come help us grow! We are looking for entry level Service Engineers to join the API team. If you are looking for a full-time position, with high growth potential, this may be the opportunity for you.
We are willing to train the right candidates to use our precision instruments and software to support customers throughout North America.
We offer an excellent training program that begins in our Rockville, MD headquarters, where you will learn the technical details of using our world-class equipment and the best practices associated with metrology equipment. Then you will be paired with best in class Field Engineers to gain hands-on experience. We have a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) match opportunities and an attractive Paid Time Off plan. This is a hands-on opportunity to get real work experience while learning from some of the best in the field of metrology!
Minimum Required Experience/Skills:
- Associates Degree in a technical field or High School Diploma with 2+ years of test/metrology experience.
- Clearance required; must be U.S. citizen.
- Must be self-motivated, highly accountable and achievement motivated.
- Have the ability to read design drawings and schematics.
- Be Flexible to changing priorities.
- Willing to relocate.
- Must be able to travel to locations across the US, work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Have excellent communication skills, capacity to interact with customers and understand verbal and written instructions.
- Able to lift equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers primarily by phone or email to increase sales of an organization’s products and/or services. Works with Marketing and the Outside Sales team. May require a bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Identifies revenue opportunities within customers’ communities through communications, programs and other activities as needed. Works to move leads from unqualified to qualified.
2. Works with Marketing to help identify new strategies and modify existing based on customer experiences.
3. Prospects, qualifies, and generates sales within the company’s established trading partners.
4. Ensures suspect identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels.
5. Telephones or emails prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
6. Identifies and closes additional purchases of products and services by customers’ communities.
7. Reviews and evaluates government RFQ opportunities.
8. Works closely with Customer Support, Management, Account Management and Business Development.
9. Responds to requests from customers for information and gives online presentations.
10. Engages in technical discussions with potential clients through demonstrations and presentations.
11. Remains knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the B2B infrastructure and e-commerce industries.
12. Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports. Resident CRM and Lead Generation software expert.
This position requires up to 10% travel.
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
2. A minimum of two years in a sales or sales support role.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Experience with business-to-business commerce and Internet communication software.
2. Two years in customer service, public speaking or training role in a technology company.
Automated Precision Inc. (API) is a world leader of advanced metrology solutions. API products are used by the world’s leading automotive, aerospace, machine tool, and CMM manufacturers. API’s experienced engineering and operational team is unmatched in its ability to create advanced, innovative products, which meet the needs of rapidly evolving industries. At the corporate headquarters in Rockville, MD we are currently seeking to add to the team a motivated Calibration Technician. This position has upward mobility to several areas including our application engineering team, who performs final checks on our products and assists customers by troubleshooting issues.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Will be operating instruments with multiple computers at the same time. Must have basic computer skill for transferring data between multiple computers
- Will assist manufacturing team in electro-mechanical assembly, calibration, data collection and data verification
- Perform precision alignment of optical parts to 10 microns
- Work closely with the team on new product’s assembly and calibration processes
- Responsible for daily production activities and work on different products as required
- Report manufacturing issues to product engineers and provide feedback on proposed solutions
Knowledge, skills, abilities, and other requirements:
- Must possess good computer skills and knowledge using of spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)
- Experience with 3D coordinate systems a plus
- Experience of working with laser and optical instruments is a plus
- Must be a detail oriented individual with fine motor skills to handle the intricacies of the products
Weltweit unterstützen die Lösungen und Systeme von API Unternehmen in den wesentlichen Prozessen der 3D-Messtechnik und der produktionsbegleitenden Qualitätssicherung. Unsere Kunden nutzen unsere laserbasierten portablen Messsysteme für nahezu alle Bereiche der dimensionellen Messtechnik und finden sich u.a. im Maschinen- und Fahrzeugbau, in der Luft- und Raumfahrtindustrie sowie in der Energietechnik und im Forschungsbereich.
Zur Verstärkung unseres Teams in Deutschland suchen wir ab sofort eine/n
- • Vertriebsunterstützung bei Produktpräsentationen
- • Vorführungen unserer Hardware- und Softwarelösungen beim Kunden
- • Kundensupport in Hard- und Software sowie messtechnischen Fragen
- • Schulung der Kunden in Hard- und Softwareanwendungen
- • Unterstützung bei Produktentwicklungen
- • Teilnahme an Messen und Veranstaltungen
- • Betreuung von Bestandkunden zusammen mit dem Regional Sales Manager
- • Ein abgeschlossenes Studium und/oder Ausbildung im Bereich Vermessung, Geodäsie, Maschinenbau oder vergleichbar
- • Affinität zu Vertriebsaufgaben
- • Kundenorientiertes, souveränes und professionelles Auftreten
- • Ausgezeichnete Kommunikationsfähigkeit und Fähigkeit im Team zu agieren
- • Selbstständige Arbeitsweise
- • Reisebereitschaft
- • Sehr gute Deutsch- und Englisch Kenntnisse in Wort und Schrift
- • Führerschein Klasse B
Wir bieten Ihnen:
- • Hervorragende Entwicklungschancen basierend auf Ihren Stärken
- • Attraktives Vergütungspaket bestehend aus Fixgehalt und einem Bonusanteil, der sich an Ihrem Erfolg orientiert
- • Zuschüsse zu Altersvorsorge und vermögenswirksame Leistungen
- • Geschäftswagen mit Privatnutzung
- • Eigenständiges Agieren aus dem Home Office im Einsatzgebiet
- • Offenes Betriebsklima mit flachen Hierarchien
Haben Sie Interesse an dieser vielseitigen Tätigkeit? Dann senden Sie Ihre aussagefähigen Bewerbungsunterlagen unter Angabe Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihres frühesten Eintrittstermins per E-Mail an email@example.com.
Für inhaltliche Fragen steht Ihnen Jan Lott gerne unter +49 (0)6221 729 805 0 zur Verfügung.
API Automated Precision Europe GmbH
Im Breitspiel 17
Automated Precision Inc. is a world leader of advanced metrology solutions for industry. API products are used by the world’s leading automotive, aerospace, machine tool, and CMM manufacturers. API’s experienced engineering and operational team is unmatched in its ability to create advanced, innovative products, which meet the needs of rapidly evolving industries. At the corporate headquarters in Rockville, MD we are currently seeking to add to the team a
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
The Responsibilities Include:
- Handle the daily receiving work to receive merchandise accurately and properly and store the received merchandise in the warehouse according to product specifications
- Maintain, organize and file receiving documents.
- Print/ check every sales receipt and cross-check with computer software to ensure accuracy, prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs, assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped, affix proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping.
- Track inventory and report any shortages to sales team.
- Process orders based on the buyer’s preferred shipping system (USPS, UPS, FedEx, FedEx Freight, DHL), contact carrier and schedule shipping for each shipment.
- Assist with material handling/inventory functions.
- Maintain inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed materials; place and expedite orders for materials; verify receipt of materials.
- Document inventory by recording additions, disbursements, adjustments, losses, and removals of items.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed.
- Perform other tasks as and when required.
- High School Diploma; two year’s technical degree preferred
- 3 years’ experience in a production environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word, ERP systems – Epicor preferred
- Good interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and alone
- Ability to handle (lift, move, pack) cases of up to 60 lbs.
- Must have initiative, flexibility, adaptability and a “can-do” approach to every challenge and be a problem solver
- Deadline oriented and good time management
- Must be able to articulate verbally and in writing to clarify and resolve problems