Wireless. Controllerless. Effortless.
Laser tracker technology at its essentials. Radian Core (formerly known as the OT2 Core) is a high performance laser tracker that delivers essential laser tracker measurement capability at an affordable price. Its compact size and wireless operation allows the users to apply high accuracy measurement with the convenience of portability and great ease of use.
The Radian Core advances the portability and convenience of laser trackers. Radian Core includes:
- Completely wireless operation (Integrated controller, weather station, tilt sensor, battery, WiFi)
- Battery operation with internal, rechargeable cells (non-removable by user)
- High accuracy ADM measurement with large measurement range
- Autolock (Camera Assisted Automated Target Acquisition)
- Onboard level sensor
- Highly portable (only 10.8 Kg with a single transport case)
- Mounting versatility: mount sideways, upside down, underneath, or directly on your part
- Compatible with the current API quick-link instrument stands and accessories
Reliable in harsh environments
The Radian Core laser tracker is the ideal measuring instrument for a wide variety of applications in industry, whether the work is indoors or outdoors. Its compact size and wireless design make it possible to measure in confined environments where other systems cannot go.
The Radian Core’s rugged design and solid construction are a perfect fit for tough working conditions in any industry. The Radian Core’s built-in battery allows up to 6 hours of continuous operation and there is an optional AC/DC connection as well.
Within a few minutes of starting up, the Radian Core reaches about 90 percent of its accuracy. The OT2 Core measures up to 50 meters, in a temperature range of -10° to 45° (C) and weighs only 10 kilograms.
More compact than ever
Everything needed to measure with the Radian Core is already built into the unit, including the controller, weather station, tilt sensor and battery. The Radian Core transmits data via WiFi.
The Radian Core uses ADM (Absolute Distance Measurement) technology to operate. It can be mounted and used in any position: overhead, perpendicular to a wall or inclined in space, beneath or inside a part.